Thursday, September 12, 2013

Very Berry Face Mask

Hello lovely! 
Today I had a spare half an hour, and so I thought I might as well break out a face-mask seen as I went on a slight face-mask shopping spree in the past few weeks! I'm not sure if they are all new, or if I just hadn't spotted them before, but lately I've been seeing a lot of different Montagne Jeunesse sachet masks.The one I used today seemed so unusual it felt blog worthy! The odd mask in question is the "Very Berry" mask, which claims to be "ultra moisturising and cleansing", which is exactly what I was looking for, after a month of bad skin days. 
As you can see from the picture below, it's blooming metallic! When I first started applying it, it was one of the oddest feelings I have experienced, it looked and felt like paint, so all I could think was, oh my goodness this cannot possibly be good for my skin!
But lo and behold, it seems to have done the trick! My redness was reduced and a few blemishes waiting to become full blown spots were banished. I love all of the masks in this range and now I'm excited to try some others.



Have you tried any masks from this brand? Which would you recommend? 
Lots and lots of love, Beth :) xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment