Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Botanics Revealing Body Polish

At Christmas I got an absurd amount of miniatures in sets, as always, and personally I love getting presents like this, just because I am always quite hesitant to spend money on something that I haven't heard a lot of good things about, but miniatures mean that I have a chance to find a little gem like this!

I'm not the biggest fan of body polishes, I prefer a body exfoliator that feels like it's doing something, something with a chunkier texture to it, like the Garnier Body Tonic Scrub with sugar and fruit extracts (my summer exfoliator). Although having said that, I am also incredibly lazy when it comes to taking care of my skin and I will take any short cuts I can! I know it's bad but it's true. This product is amazing for that, as not only is it really really exfolitating without you really noticing, it is incredibly moisturising and when you use it in the shower, it foams up to bubbles under the water. Meaning you can pretty much shave your legs with one product. 
I am completely in love with this product and I use it every time I have a shower (not so much in the bath, because I don't like sitting around with the beads left in the bath water) and I definitely plan on buying a bigger tube when I run out! 
Have you tried this product? 
Do you have another body exfoliator/polish that you rely on?
Please do leave a comment and follow if you liked this post :) 
Lots and lots of love, Beth xoxoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment