Thursday, March 07, 2013

H&M wishlist!

Hello lovely, 
If you're anything like me you'll often feel like your purse is a little too light after one too many shopping trips
And I'm hoping that writing "wishlist" posts, will give me a similar feeling of satisfaction that actually going out and buying the items does; just to tide me over before my purse inevitably gets even lighter
Recently I was torturing myself looking through the H&M website, and I had quite a few things in my basket that I thought I would share with you!
I also thought that, rather than doing wishlist posts from all over the internet, I would do them specific to one shop at a time, so if you don't want to go all through an online shop to get a feel for the clothing they offer you don't have to!
I would like to say, all of these items will be mine soon, I am genuinely running out of clothes, so much so that I have had to put myself on a make-up specific spending ban in the hope that I can prioritise! 
1. Aztec Chiffon Dress- £14.99
Perfect for summer with a cardigan! And I really prefer dresses the second the sun starts to shine, regardless of the heat, even if it's with thick tights, boots and a coat it gets me in the spirit!
2. Pink Jumper- £7.99
You can't beat a good old comfy jumper really can you! I also thought this would look really cute with number 3, over a summer dress.
These are really similar to a pair I've been lusting after from Peacocks here, but I'm a sucker for a wedge, being 5ft3".
Same style as number 1, but just so summery I can't help but love it!
This is just all my favourite things in a top! Oversized, dip dyed and bright!
This is just a good basic black bag, something which I have been after for absolutely ages! 

Do you like any of these items?
Personally I love H&M, they are fast becoming my new Primark, good clothes a reasonable prices!
Lots and lots of love, Beth xoxoxoxo
p.s. this was my first time editing with the GIMP software on my computer, looking at it now, it's not the best editing I've ever done but I'm sure I'll get used to it :) 






4 comments:

  1. Cute wishlist, I love the dresses, perfect for spring! I too satisfy my shopping addiction by making wishlists :D

    OutsideBEautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the bag and the dress, I've noticed Primark prices are nearly the same as H&M now. They have the exact same wedges in River Island that are double the price. I've had to prioritise clothing over make up too. Tricky decision. x

    grace-gibson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it seems really sneaky to me that Primark are slowly sneaking their prices up! &it's so tricky, to me make-up is just so much easier to buy. x

      Delete