Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I did some (Soap &) Glorious shopping!

Hi honey, see what I did there haha!
Recently I have fallen in love with the Soap and Glory Supercat Liner and my mum has fallen in love with the Soap and Glory mascara that I gave her. So it got me thinking, why have I not branched out into more of their cosmetics? Answer, because I'm daft.
So, today me and the boyfriend went into town for a bit of lunch, shopping and to give each other our Valentines presents, and I thought it was a perfect opportunity to nip into Boots before he got there and have a bit of a nosey!
I went to the advantage card kiosk (do you when you shop in Boots? you really should, I always thought it was a waste of time but there are some good vouchers on there) and there was a voucher for 300 points when you brought a Sexy Mother Pucker XL lipgloss. Suffice to say I needed no further encouragement. 
When I hurried on over to the Soap and Glory cosmetic section, I saw a 3 for 2 sign and I really was beside myself. 
Along with the Sexy Mother Pucker XL gloss, I picked up a gloss stick (I do love my lip products) and the Kick Ass Concealer, which I've looked at so many times but never took the plunge. 
*I am aware that the pictures aren't of the best quality, but 9pm isn't the best time for snapping pictures and this is just a mini-haul, not a review :)*






















Have you tried any of the S&G cosmetics? 
Please do comment and follow if you fancy it, you can also find me on twitter @looklifebeauty if you fancy a chat! And as always if you have a blog do leave it  in the comments, I love finding new ones :)
Lots and lots of love, Beth xoxoxo


8 comments:

  1. Does the gloss stick plump up too? I love the original M-pucker plumper and use it on weekends or nights out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't have the same tingling effect, but I think it does make them look a little bigger :) the colour pay off is really good as well, a lot better than when swatched :)

      Delete
  2. I never tried any of these, but they all look amazing! Hope you do some reviews about these products xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've taken them all with me on holiday this week so a review should be coming soon :)! xx

      Delete
  3. The only thing I have ever tried is a moisturiser years ago. These do look awesome. I would love to try out a few of their products, everything they do smells amazing too haha xxxC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! I've been lusting after their perfume for so long, smells amazing :) xxxx

      Delete
  4. Is the sexy motherpucker XL as sticky as the original sexy motherpucker? I love how it looks on my lip, but I do find it a little sticky sometimes.
    I know what you mean though about not branching out into the cosmetics - I've had the sexy motherpucker and thick and fast mascara for SO long, from my Best of All Box from S&G, and loved them, but I've never tried anything! The Kickass concealer looks great, I may have to take a trip to boots!

    And I used the advantage card kiosk for the first time last week, and found it quite good too! Mine was about 300 points when I bought ANY lipstick, including super cheap natural collection ones! Bargain...

    Thanks for the great post :D
    www.whatilovetodayis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it's as sticky to be honest, still takes a while to be able to drink or eat but nowhere near as bad as the original :) I should have a review up soon for the concealer, it's really good just a little drying :) &I'll be sure to check out your blog! xx

      Delete