Saturday, February 02, 2013

lately I love... #1

Hello gorgeous!

This is going to (hopefully) be a little mini-series on my blog, quick posts featuring a product I have particularly been loving lately. I'm nowhere near organised enough to do monthly favourites (all my products are separated between 3 houses) and I feel like my review posts can be really long and so I don't post them as often as I'd like... Hopefully this will be a compromise! 

Anyway, this post is all about got2b 2sexy hairspray (from Schwarzkopf). 
I'm not a massive hair person, I don't really do much with my hair, but recently I had my hair cut pretty short for me and so I've been having to straighten it.. 

This means for once I have had to use hairspray and I have fallen in love. 

The hairspray holds all day, doesn't make my hair look like it's all been stuck into place, makes it so so shiny, and smells gorgeous. 

I tend to straighten/curl my hair, hairspray it, and then brush out the hairspray to give it more of a messy look.

From Boots it costs £4.07 for 300ml so not bad value for money (at the moment most products across the brand are on 2 for £5 so I have stocked up!)

Anyway, that's it for this post!
If you liked this and want to be notified when I post, please do follow via GFC, it makes me very very happy..
Also, if you have a blog please do leave it in the comments, I love looking at new blogs :)
Lots and lots of love, Beth xoxoxoxo
p.s. you can also follow me on twitter, @looklifebeauty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment