Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer Review!

Hello there beautiful!
A while ago I posted a little S&G mini-haul and so here is the first review of those products. This was probably the product that I was most looking forward to trying, as I am always looking for the perfect concealer. Sadly I don't think my search is over with this product, it is good, but certainly does have its flaws.
Under-Eye Section (Step 1)-
It is quite drying under the eyes but with lots of moisturiser first it isn't too bad, just needs to be re-touched during the day. 
Blemishes Section (Step 2)-
This section does work wonders, and I am very impressed with it. Best concealer I've tried for blemishes as it doesn't seem to make them worse.
Finishing Powder (Step 3)- 
I haven't really used the powder, but I'm sure it's a handy extra for those with oily skin, however as my skin is so dry, I tend to shy away from powder.
Overall-
I love that this product has been developed with such thought and consideration. My issue with most concealers is that they tend to be yellow toned (for blemishes or redness) and so using them under my eyes is pointless. 
But the fact alone that this product has a more pink toned section, really does balance out the dryness in my opinion.
I will repurchase this product when it runs out, I'm still holding out hope for a better under-eye concealer, but I don't think I'll find a better one for blemishes!
Hope you find this review useful! 
Have you had any similar experiences with the dryness of this product?
Or do you know of an amazing under-eye concealer that I should try?
Lots and lots of love, Beth xoxoxo
p.s. you can pop over to this older post here to see pictures of the product :)

No comments:

Post a Comment