Tuesday, February 05, 2013

lately I love.. #2

Hello gorgeous! This post is all about...
(I picked it up in orange, my justification being that I will be able to find it in my bag.. but really I just liked it!)
I wasn't sure I would like this product, just because it costs £10.99 (but I paid with my Boots Advantage Card points, so 1099 points) which is a blooming lot of money/points for essentially a hair brush!
But oh my, how wrong could I have been? Foolish Past-Beth! 
This little handful of joy (ooerr ;)) has really gone above and beyond my expectations and is well worth the money.
I have insanely damaged hair and whenever I brush my hair (wet or dry) it breaks like crazy, but I had just accepted this as "one of those things".
However now I realise that it's not, I can't pretend to know how it works (far too technical for me!) but the Tangle Teaser doesn't break my hair at all, doesn't pull and actually makes it a lot shinier. 
I highly recommend this, I don't know what I would do without it now and it is something I will repurchase if need be!
Please do follow my blog (through GFC or by email if you prefer) if you liked this post and want to see more :)
Lots and lots of love, Beth xoxoxo
p.s. have you tried tangle teasers? what do you think?
email: looklifebeauty@live.co.uk
Twitter: @LookLifeBeauty

4 comments:

  1. Tangle teasers are the BEST! Absolutely love mine!

    Sarah
    http://www.theresplentyundertwenty.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Really didn't expect it to be as amazing as it is, couldn't live without it now!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. don't you just love it when you find THAT thing that makes your life so much easier?! haha. Thank you again for the Liebster nomination. I've answered your questions etc, still not sure how to tage people haha. xxx glitzandgaming.blogspot.co.uk C xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have a love affair with my Tangle Teezer! Aren't they just fantastic? I was also unwilling to spend that much on a hairbrush, but luckily I got given one for Christmas and I was converted. I promptly got myself a compact one for my handbag :) x

    twincolours.net

    ReplyDelete